- Know how to reduce and avoid conflict from the outset!
- How to effectively identify and review bad clients that cause conflict and what to do about it!
- Understand the easy 5-step formula to diffuse angry calls quickly.
Conflict in property management happens for all sorts of reasons, however a lot of it can be reduced and even eliminated.
In this fast-paced residential property management (live) seminar, Darren reveals the common mistakes, typical areas that create conflict and how to avoid them in the first place.
Burnout is a big issue in property management and conflict is a big part of that. Knowing how to deal with conflict effectively will help you to not just survive but also thrive in your role.
On this live seminar audio recording you will learn:
- The 13 real reasons landlord clients leave the rent roll.
- Understanding different types of complaints and what causes them.
- 12 proven ways to correctly handle complaints and social media complaints.
- How to deal effectively with difficult and ‘c-class’ landlords and not let them burn you and your team out!
- 5 easy ways to diffuse 'angry calls' quickly.
- The 12 different landlord types and how to correctly communicate with them.
- How to deal with wrong and in-different expectations that create conflict.
- How to create an effective complaints register to ensure the same issue never occurs again.
- How to use the Property Owner's and Tenant Handbooks effectively to educate and induct on right expectations upfront, and reduce conflict.
Running time - 105 mins (approx)
Mp3 Audio Tracks with download link.
Available for Immediate Download.
Step One - After choosing your product click ‘Add to Cart’. Press the ‘View Cart’ button to see the products you’ve placed in your cart.
Step Two - Once you are satisfied with your chosen products, select ‘Check Out’ and proceed to the payment form. Click on ‘Complete Order’ to finalise your order transaction.
Step Three - You will be automatically directed to the page with the download link for your digital purchases. You will also receive an email with the download link followed by a confirmation email with your purchase information.
Important information regarding downloading MP3 Files- please note that although MP3 files are becoming more popular these days, not everyone is aware on how to load these type files to their MP3 Player, Computer or Smartphone and listen.
If you wish to download this product we ask that you are already familiar with the download/load and use of this file format, or have someone to assist you to do so, as we regret we are unable to offer technical support services to assist you.